Our Airbag models
P-Low airbag models perfect for kids playgrounds, trampoline, ski, skateboard, bike jump, circus feats and more. We also offer custom solutions.
5 x 5 m (17 x 17 ft)
- Easy to handle and highly portable
- Perfect for tradeshows, corporate events, etc.
- Great size for indoor and personal use: KIDS PLAYGROUNDS, SLIDES, PLATFORM JUMPS, TRAMPOLINE and PARKOUR.
7.5 x 7.5 m (25 x 25 ft)
- Most versatile size
- User friendly and easy transportable
- Multipurpose airbag for indoor and outdoor use: SKATEBOARD, BMX, MOUNTAINBIKE, SCOOTER, INLINE SKATES, TRAMPOLINE, PARKOUR and FREECLIMBING.
10 x 10 m (33 x 33 ft)
- Huge landing space to go big
- Best choice for permanent installations
- Take it from the beach to the mountain: SKI , SNOWBOARD, SNOWTUBE, MOUNTAINBIKE, BMX, SCOOTER, SKATEBOARD, INLINE SKATES, FREE FALL, TRAMPOLINE, GYMNASTICS, PARKOUR, SLACKLINE, CLIMBING and CIRCUS FEATS
Standard height: all 3 models have the same standard height of 1.5 m (5 ft).
Capacity for impact absorption: Safely absorbs jumps up to 6 m (20 ft) high.
More and more sports facilities are replacing their foam pits with airbags. Although traditional foam pits will always have their place, P-Low offers a custom solution to many of the down sides.
ADVANTAGES compared to foam pits:
Easy and fast installation - Easy to clean - Low maintenance - No dust - No health concerns - Gradual impact absorption - No floor contact - Easy and quick exit - Increased jump frequency - Mobile - Indoor and outdoor use - Customizable - Interchangeable branding space - Compact storage - Weatherproof - Fire retardant - No loss of keys, phones or other items
The inflatable structure is built with a double air chamber safety system:
- The 1st is located at the base and is rigid to avoid any floor contact.
- The 2nd is located above and is softer. With its multiple air pocket structure, impacts are absorbed gradually.
This structure is then inserted into a durable, protective cover. This is a wear-and-tear part and can be easily replaced. The cover has 5 parts: a top sheet and 4 side sheets, which are all connected by a double Velcro.
Our PVC coated vinyl is produced in Ontario (Canada) with high quality materials. It is specially made for inflatable structures.
- Tear resistant
- Temperature resistant (to -40°C)
- Flexible: no cracking or flaking under severe weather conditions
- Abrasion resistant to ensure minimal wear-and-tear
- Fire resistant
- UV resistant